Tuesday, November 15, 2011
What Brazilians buy
We’ve tracked the results of dozens of recent studies to measure the hottest products among Brazilians and the latest info about their buying habits. Here’s a quick and easy breakdown for marketers, advertisers and agencies.
• The Brazilian beauty market quintupled its sales between 1996 and 2010, reaching $27 billion reales, with 30% growth projected for 2011.
• The Brazilian beauty market is #3 in the world, just behind the United States and Japan.
• Class C Brazilian women spend 19 billion reales a year on beauty products—more than all other socioeconomic classes.
• 79% of Brazilian women use beauty products regularly.
• 88% of Brazilian female Internet users go online to research beauty products.
• Class C women between 18 and 24 spend 71% of their income on beauty and fashion products.
Read full article
President Dilma Rousseff has vowed to defend Brazil’s markets from “unfair competition” from imported goods as her government slapped anti...
Brazil's sugar industry is slimming down, a shift that producers hope will deliver them from a yearslong glut that has depressed price...
Brazil's president is battling scandal and low poll numbers, inflation and unemployment are soaring, and ratings agencies are taking ...
Amidst the bustle of the throngs down Avenue of the Americas in New York City, a conference in the Hilton hotel is adding a Latino touch. S...
BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 23, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mobile World Congress -- Gemalto (Euronext NL0000400653 GTO), the world leader in...
Bauducco, Brazil’s largest producer of baked goods, started exporting and selling its products in the United States through Miami in 1978...
BioVerde Industria e Comercio de Biocombustiveis SA , a biodiesel company that’s building Brazil’s biggest refinery, is seeking to become th...
MIAMI, Nov 29, 2011 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Senzari(R), an international Internet radio platform offering personalized music recommendations, ann...
SAO PAULO - About 20,000 ePacket (EUB) parcels are delivered to Brazil every day from Yiwu, a large wholesale commodity provider in China...
SAO PAULO, Brazil -- If you ask a foreigner to name the brand they believe is most representative of Brazil, they would probably name Hav...
New York Time
Copyright 2015 ©
Netvision SA and PlanetM
New York, New York, USA 10008
You can copy this content without permission but you must notify us via email.
Otherwise, it is illegal. All rights reserved worldwide
Operated by Carlos Vassallo