Tuesday, November 15, 2011
What Brazilians buy
We’ve tracked the results of dozens of recent studies to measure the hottest products among Brazilians and the latest info about their buying habits. Here’s a quick and easy breakdown for marketers, advertisers and agencies.
• The Brazilian beauty market quintupled its sales between 1996 and 2010, reaching $27 billion reales, with 30% growth projected for 2011.
• The Brazilian beauty market is #3 in the world, just behind the United States and Japan.
• Class C Brazilian women spend 19 billion reales a year on beauty products—more than all other socioeconomic classes.
• 79% of Brazilian women use beauty products regularly.
• 88% of Brazilian female Internet users go online to research beauty products.
• Class C women between 18 and 24 spend 71% of their income on beauty and fashion products.
Read full article
Bauducco, Brazil’s largest producer of baked goods, started exporting and selling its products in the United States through Miami in 1978...
President Dilma Rousseff has vowed to defend Brazil’s markets from “unfair competition” from imported goods as her government slapped anti...
BARCELONA, Spain, Feb. 23, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Mobile World Congress -- Gemalto (Euronext NL0000400653 GTO), the world leader in...
BRASILIA/RIO DE JANEIRO, Nov 9 (Reuters) - Investors raised their bets on Wednesday that Brazil's central bank will make faster and deep...
SÃO PAULO, Brazil — “We use zero leverage.” Luiz Otávio Magalhães, the founding partner of one of the most successful private equity fir...
BioVerde Industria e Comercio de Biocombustiveis SA , a biodiesel company that’s building Brazil’s biggest refinery, is seeking to become th...
MIAMI, Nov 29, 2011 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Senzari(R), an international Internet radio platform offering personalized music recommendations, ann...
Intel Capital last year channeled 51% of its investment dollars to deals outside North America. One country in its sights is Brazil. Las...
Brazil's president is battling scandal and low poll numbers, inflation and unemployment are soaring, and ratings agencies are taking ...
Brazil's sugar industry is slimming down, a shift that producers hope will deliver them from a yearslong glut that has depressed price...
New York Time
Copyright 2015 ©
Netvision SA and PlanetM
New York, New York, USA 10008
You can copy this content without permission but you must notify us via email.
Otherwise, it is illegal. All rights reserved worldwide
Operated by Carlos Vassallo